International Sales & Shipping Policy
You can choose the best service based on speed, cost, and extra services. Customs declaration forms are required on all international packages.
Placing an International Order
- Add the items you wish to purchase to the shopping Cart
- Create a Customer Account or Login to your existing Customer Account
- Complete your order by entering your shipping and billing details
- Select your preferred shipping method
Upon completion of the order, you will receive an order confirmation email from Bag Bug.
To Track Your Order
- An email with the international shipping tracking number if available will be sent once your order ships
- If a tracking number is generated, it will be available in the My Orders section in your account on bagbug.com
- At any time you can track your order by visiting the courier's website and entering your tracking number
Payment Methods Accepted
- American Express
Duty & Taxes
You can choose to prepay your duties and taxes or select cash on delivery (C.O.D) for your order (if applicable). Should you select the prepaid method upon checkout, we will guarantee that you won't be charged any VAT, duty, taxes or other shipping or customs related fees after your order is complete.
Please note that all delivery times are listed in business days (Monday through Friday). Most shipping carriers do not ship on major holidays.
Please contact customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return within 24 hours from receiving the item(s).
If you choose to return an item, please note that you will be responsible for any shipping charges.
We do not allow for exchanges for international orders.
Import Duties and Taxes
If you order products from our site for delivery to an international destination, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes once a shipment reaches your country. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes; Bag Bug, LLC has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. International orders may be subject to customs clearance procedures which may cause delays beyond original delivery estimates. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; contact your local customs office for more information. When ordering from Bag Bug, LLC you are considered the "importer of record" and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law. Bag Bug, LLC cannot guarantee that you will or will not be charged any VAT, duty, taxes or other shipping or customs related fees after your order is complete.